Table of Contents
- Important Points of Kissht
- Kissht Personal Loan Features
- Kissht Personal Loan Eligibility
- Documents Required for Personal Loan in Kissht
- How to Take Loan From Kissht Application
- How to Check Kissht Loan Application Status
- Kissht Loan App Late Payment Charges and Other Charges
- Foreclosure and Part-payment Charges
- Kissht Personal Loan Rate of Interest
- Compare With Other Lenders
- Kissht Loan App Customer Care Number
- How to Pay Kissht Loan EMI Online
- Kissht FAQs
What is Kissht: Kissht Loan App is an online lender which provides kissht instant personal loans to its customers ranging from Rs.10,000 to Rs.50,000 with flexible repayment tenure.
Kissht is operated by ONEMi Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd. which came into existence in the year 2015.
|Kissht Personal Loan Details
Max: Rs. 50,000/-
|Minimum of 3 months up to a maximum 9 months
|Kissht Loan Interest Rate
|Kissht finance personal loan interest rate ranges from 8% to 30% per annum.
Important Points of Kissht
|Kissht Finance Owner
|Karan Mehta and Krishnan Vishwanathan are the co-founders of Kissht.
|Mumbai, Maharastra, India
|Kissht loan app
|Kissht loan app
Kissht Personal Loan Features
- Online Process: Kissht provides a 100% digital loan application process.
- Flexible Tenure: You can choose repayment tenure from 3 months up to a maximum of 9 months.
- Multiple Repayment Option: You can repay your loan with multiple repayment options.
Kissht Personal Loan Eligibility
- Nationality: Indian
- Monthly Income: Rs.15,000/-
- CIBIL Score: A good CIBIL Score will help you to get a Kissht instant cash loan.
- Age: The minimum age required to get a personal loan from Kissht is 21 years.
Documents Required for Personal Loan in Kissht
Here is the list of minimum documents required for the Kissht.
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- 3 Months Bank Statement
- Utility bills like electricity, water, and gas
How to Take Loan From Kissht Application
If you want to know, the “Kissht personal loan apply online” process. You can do it by the following steps and can get a Kissht cash loan of up to Rs.50,000.
Step 1: Download the Kissht loan app from Google Play Store or visit the official website www.kissht.com
Step 2: Log in to the Kissht personal loan app with your registered Email Id or mobile number.
Step 3: Click on the “Get Instant Cash” option and choose the loan amount, you desire.
Step 4: Fill in basic information like your name, age, PAN card number, address, etc.
Step 5: A processing fee of Rs.235 will be levied.
Note: This processing fee will be refunded in case, you cancel the loan application before loan approval or the loan application must be approved by Kissht.
Step 6: Upload a soft copy of minimum required documents like Aadhar, Pan card, etc.
Step 7: After the successful verification of your loan application, the loan amount will be disbursed to your bank account.
How to Check Kissht Loan Application Status
You can check your Kissht loan application status by contacting Kissht loan customer care number 022-62820570 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kissht Loan App Late Payment Charges and Other Charges
|Kissht Loan Bounce Charges
|EMI Late Payment Charges
|3.50% per month on the total outstanding EMI amount.
|Rs.500 for charging the registered bank account details for auto-debit of EMI.
|EMI Date Change
|Cash/Cheque Pickup (for EMI re-payment)
|NACH Mandate Pick-up for Re-processing Due to Bank Account/Sign Mismatch
|Loan Application Processing Fee
Foreclosure and Part-payment Charges
Foreclosure: You can foreclose your loan by contacting Kissht at email@example.com or at Kissht customer care no. 022-62820570. After successful foreclosure, a no-objection certificate will be sent to your registered Email Id.
- 2.5% interest is levied on the balance principal outstanding if your loan tenure is a maximum of up to 6 months.
- 4% interest is levied on the balance principal outstanding if your loan tenure is more than 6 months.
Part-payment: Kissht finance doesn’t allow part-payment but you can pay your monthly EMI in advance.
Kissht Personal Loan Rate of Interest
- Kissht interest rate starts from 8% to 30% per annum depending upon the repayment period and the product you choose.
- Kissht also provides a 0% interest rate for 6 months on certain products.
Compare With Other Lenders
|Improve CIBIL on Timely Payment
|An incentive for Timely Payment
|In 6 months
|In 1 month
Kissht Loan App Customer Care Number
- Kissht Application Customer Care Number: 022-62820570
- Kissht Customer Care Whats up Number: 22 4891 3631
- Kissht Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kissht Official Website: www.kissht.com
- Kissht Office Address: 2nd Floor, Der Deutsche Parkz,
Subhash Nagar Rd, Nahur Station,
Nahur West, Industrial Area,
Bhandup West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400078
How to Pay Kissht Loan EMI Online
If you have already availed of a Kissht instant personal loan. Then, you can do Kissht EMI payment in the following ways.
1. Pay Kissht EMI via Kissht Loan App
Step 1: Open the app and see the “Pay Now” option on the screen of the Kissht loan app.
Step 2: Click on “Pay Now” and choose UPI as a payment method.
NOTE: You can also choose other payment methods like bank transfer, Debit card, Net banking, wallet, etc.
Step 3: After choosing UPI as a payment method, A UPI Id will see on the screen. Copy this UPI Id.
Step 4: Open your PhonePe app and choose the “To Bank/UPI ID” option in the “Transfer Money” section.
Step 5: Paste the UPI ID you copied from the Kissht app.
Step 6: Enter the EMI amount and select “Proceed to Pay.”
Step 7: After the successful payment, a confirmation message will be sent to your registered mobile number/email id.
2. Pay Kissht EMI Online via Paytm App
Step 1: Open your “Paytm app” and click on the “Search” icon.
Step 2: Search “Loan” in the search bar and click on the “Loan” icon.
Step 3: Search Kissht as a lender.
Step 4: Enter your mobile number and DOB, then tap on the “Proceed” button.
Step 5: Verify your loan amount and click on “Proceed to Pay.”
Step 6: Select “Net Banking” as a payment method.
Note: You can also choose other payment methods like debit card, ATM card, or Paytm Wallet as a payment method.
Step 7: Select your bank and tap on “Pay Now.”
Step 8: Fill in your account details and pay your loan amount.
After the successful Kissht EMI payment, you will see success on the order summary screen.
3. Pay Kissht EMI via PhonePe App
Step 1: Open your PhonePe app and select “Loan Repayment” in the “Recharge and Pay Bill” section.
Step 2: Search Kissht as a lender in the “Search Bar.”
Step 3: Enter your mobile number and date of birth, then click on confirm.
Step 4: Select your bank account and pay Kissht EMI entering your UPI pin.
Q: What is Kissht loan?
Ans: Kissht is an online lender which is operated by ONEMi Technology Solution Pvt. Ltd. Kissht provide instant cash loan from Rs.10,000 to Rs. 50,000 to its customers with a flexible repayment tenure at an attractive interest rate.
Q: Is Kissht registered with RBI?
Ans: Yes, Kissht is registered with the RBI. Kissht is a Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) operated by ONEMi Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Q: What happen if I don’t pay Kissht loan?
Ans: If you don’t pay your monthly installment/EMI on time, your CIBIL score will take a hit due to non-payment of dues.
Not paying your EMI on time is a criminal offense in the Indian Court of Law.
Q: How do I apply for a Kissht loan?
Ans: Follow the below instruction for kissht loan.
- Download the application from the Google Play Store and log in/sign up with your email id.
- You will see the “Get Instant Cash” option on the screen. Just click on it and choose your loan amount.
- Fill in your basic information like Aadhar, PAN, etc, and pay a processing fee.
- Upload required documents and after successful verification of your loan application, Money will be disbursed to your bank account.
Q: Is Kissht an NBFC?
Ans: Yes, Kissht is a Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC), operated by ONEMi Technology Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Q: How do I repay my Kissht loan?
Ans: During the loan approval process, Kissht takes a NACH-Mandate form from its customers. This form facilitates auto-debit of EMI from customer’s bank account.
Q: If I don’t posses a PAN card, can I still avail loan from Kissht?
Ans: No, you must have a PAN card to get a personal loan from Kissht.
Q: Can I foreclose my Kissht loan?
Ans: You can foreclose your loan by contacting Kissht at email@example.com or at Kissht customer care no. 022-62820570. After successful foreclosure, a no-objection certificate will be sent to your registered Email Id.
Q: Is there a requirement of security/guarantor for Kissht loan?
Ans: No, there is no need for a guarantor/security in Kissht personal loan.
|Paytm Personal Loan
|Money View Personal Loan